Welcome to Distance Learning
Welcome Parents and Students to our distance learning resources!
Here you will find several helpful pages that can guide your child's learning while schools remain closed.
Where to find what you are looking for:
- Select your grade level for updated information from your grade level teachers.
- Select "Art" to explore creative resources and activities from Ms. Karalias.
- Select "Library" for lots of resources regarding free accounts for reading at home, as well as read-alongs with Ms. Belikov.
- Select "Social-Emotional Learning" for videos and activities from Ms. Crowl that can help in this difficult time.
- Select "Resources for Our Learning Specialist" to see resources compiled by Ms. Gonzalez, including a series of read-alongs from our faculty and staff here at Parson!
- If you are struggling to secure internet access, please look at the "Free Internet Through Cox" resource to see how you might be able to obtain free internet access for a limited time.
- Lastly, if you need to reach any of our staff, please select "Staff Contact Information" to find their email and school number extension.
Thank you for your continued commitment to your child's education.
Daily Instructional Guide for Students and Families
The purpose of this guide is to extend students’ learning opportunities beyond the instruction facilitated by the teacher and to offer a structure for students and families for learning through distance education. Extended Learning Activities offer students further learning opportunities and access to digital platforms with content in English language arts and mathematics to promote students’ mastery of the learning standards. Furthermore, Wellness Activities promote students’ wellbeing during school closures. Please post this guide located at bit.ly/instructionplan on your school’s website.
Below are some additional websites worthy of exploration!